Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy easter!

7 things that made me happy this week . . .

one: having all of my sisters here this weekend.

two: the amazing weather on saturday. we went to the portland saturday market and i loved feeling the sun on my face.

three: the beautiful great dane i saw at the market. my dream dog!

four: watching girls just want to have fun with my girls. cheese bomb but oh so good.


photo from hollywire.com

five: ebelskivers. tried the frozen ones from trader joe's and now i want to buy my own pan so i can make all different flavors.


photo from williams sonoma

six: settling into a really good book.

seven: getting out of class two hours early because it was our last night. i love getting home before dark!

. . . and 3 that didn't.

one: seeing so many beautiful things at j.crew while easter dress shopping but none in my size. wish list!

two: the enormous drops of rain as i left church. in my easter outfit. seriously?

three: not getting to see african cats on earth day. but at least i didn't let my car idle.

3 comments:

{lovely little things} said...

I have that ebelskevier from Williams Sonomia - it's the best, I've tried jam, peanut butter, you name it - as a filling - YUM!!

jb said...

I have an ebelskevier pan! I've been making them for years...I also have a chocolate ebelskevier mix (and fill them with nutella). We should make them together soon!

Whitney J said...

remember when we watched girls just want to have fun in heather cove?? that was my first time and i'm not gonna lie--i really loved it :)