Saturday, November 15, 2008

Surprise in the Mail!

A blog that I faithfully read, Marta Writes, also has a store that sells fun crafty things like quote journals and cards. I missed out on the mini journals the first time around, so when Marta posted about a limited-time offer of these adorable journals, I snatched one up. It came a few weeks ago, beautifully packaged in polkadot tissue paper. The design of the journal was a surprise but I love it! As someone who loves the idea of keeping a journal but literally falls into bed every night, it is perfect. I have just enough energy to fill in the blanks and feel like I documented something about my day.


Yes, I did take a picture of it on my bed and no, the quality is not very good. So what?

Here is what the inside looks like, taken from Marta's blog. Click on it to see it bigger and enjoy her amazing handwriting. I would like to make it into font and use it for myself.

No comments: