Saturday, November 1, 2008

High School Musical 3


This weekend I went to see HSM3 by myself. Not a lot of people my age are as excited as I am to see people break out in song, you know? I would have brought along a couple of my 4th graders, but they all saw it opening weekend. Nevertheless, I woke up so excited this morning and listened to the soundtrack all the way there on the train. I was glad to see that there were other adults there, although the only ones in my row were two grown men. Hmm. The previews (my favorite part) were all good, especially the one with Matthew Perry and Zac Efron.

Now, on to the good stuff. I loved all of the interactions between Troy and Gabriella.
They are so ridiculously cute!

I also loved Gabriella's clothes, especially her dresses. I wish that they listed where the clothes were from in the credits.

My absolute favorite song is "Can I Have This Dance" where T & G waltz. There were some Sound of the Music-esque parts that I loved and the song is great, but mostly I just love the dancing.


Overall, I loved the movie and was sad that it meant the end of an era. I even teared up a little. If you haven't seen it yet, take your favorite youngster and go dance in your seat!

No comments: