Thursday, July 19, 2012

Surprise visitor

Also during Spring Break, my friend Jessie called and said she was filming a show in Portland and was looking for a place to stay.  I said of course, we love having guests.  And then she told me she was filming for Grimm!  One of my favorite new shows this year!  I was beyond excited.


 Jessie and I were buds in high school and spent many an evening watching Alias together and eating Cheddar & Sour Cream Ruffles.  Besides our shared love of Jennifer Garner, I also got to work behind the scenes of one of Jessie's high school plays.  It has been so exciting to see her grow as an actor and get more recognition.  I can't wait to see what she does next! Click here to see my visit to Seattle to watch Jessie in Sense & Sensibility. 

We had a fun time shopping and catching up--how's that purse working out, Jess?

Her episode aired in May and it was so crazy to see someone you know on tv.  It felt so surreal!

Here's a link to Jessie's blog where she shares her experience working on Grimm. 

She worked on the episode with Bigfoot.  If you didn't get a chance to see it, here's a link to the episode.


Jessie- Somehow we didn't take any pictures together! 

No comments: