Thursday, October 28, 2010

i have a blog? oh riiight.

so it turns out that when life gets really busy, i don't blog. i don't know how other people do it, but it's often the last thing on my mind. still, i've been racking up the things i want to blog about so i figured i should make some time.

i had the crazy idea this summer that i should go back to school. i wasn't finding a teaching job and i didn't have anything else going on, so why not? so i did it. i'm back in school full-time, working on my masters in education. it was a rough transition back into a daily schedule and while i'm still grumpy at giving up some [most] of my leisure time, i love that i'm learning and being productive.

i'll be playing catch up for a while, so bear with me while i figure out how to be a full-time student and not lose my mind.

No comments: