Monday, May 18, 2009

Movie Review

Star Trek



People keep saying how they didn't expect Star Trek to be good but were pleasantly surprised. I actually expected a lot from the movie, and I thought it was pretty great. J.J. Abrams, the director and producer, is the mastermind behind shows like Felicity, Alias, and LOST. I knew he was going to make Star Trek relevant and yet still appeal to hard-core fans. I loved how he snuck in favorite actors like Greg Gunberg, Amanda Foreman, and Jennifer Morrison. I was also so excited to see Zachary Quinto in such a big role. I've loved him since day one on Heroes, even though he was a super bad guy. Chris Pine was also great, and I think he does really well in the leading man role. I'm now very intrigued with the whole Star Trek franchise and want to see some old episodes and compare.

No comments: