Monday, January 12, 2009

I was wrong!

Oh LOST, I'm sorry I doubted you. I know I am late in watching Season 4, but I thought you were too weird and never explained what was going on. I misjudged you. I forgot about how invested I was in each character's story and the beautiful storytelling in every episode. I am now hurriedly watching episode after episode to prepare for Season 5 on January 21st, and absolutely loving it. Episodes like "The Constant" are why I love TV.


I had goosebumps throughout the whole thing. Des and Penny are just so tender. I can't wait for that reunion, I will probably squeal.

I know it is probably blasphemous to even think this, but I love Sawyer and Kate, or as some people call them, "SKate." I'm bored with Jack and his drama, and Sawyer with his glasses asking Kate to live together on the island was too cute.



Almost makes me wish I could be stranded on an island with a long-haired, scruffy, secretly-a-marshmallow-on-the-inside guy. Almost.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

this one killed me... and the kate stuff after kills me too...i still have 3 to go til the 21st! but i am loving friday night lights!!

Sarah S said...

You are so funny!! I loved reading your posts. I tried getting into Lost about a year ago and it wasn't doing it for me. But I wanted to like it!! Maybe we'll tune in to this season and see what everyone's talking about...

Brittany said...

Another reason I started watching it again is the producers set an end date for the show and said that all of the mysteries will be revealed by then. I feel better knowing that.