Thursday, October 16, 2008

Favorites

I'm supposed to be working on my huge unit-planning project for student teaching, but I'd rather not. So instead, i'll post about my favorite things right now.

TV: Let's face it, I watch far too much tv. Thanks to the internet, I can stay caught up on all my shows whenever I want. I feel like this season there are a lot of good shows back on the air from the strike last year, but also quite a bit of good new shows. Outstanding favorites would have to be Chuck, NBC's comedy that is basically Jim Halpert (The Office) as a spy. It's only just starting the second season, so you don't have much to catch up on.


I also guiltily admit that I am loving Gossip girl and America's Next Top Model this season. They both are so pretty to watch and have addicting drama. I especially love the fashion in Gossip Girl and last week's episode was a great example. I love how they dress Blair as if she's living in a different era.



Top Model has been good because they've had some super creative shoots like this one where they were in a pool, only shot from the nose up.


I've got my money on Elina to win because she's stunning and she's got mad posing skills.




Although she's a close second.

1 comment:

Delaney said...

OMG! I've been falling in love with ANTM and Gossip girl too! I love espeically all of Jenny's design's! As for ANTM I think Mckay will win, but I really like Samantha and Analeigh because Elina isn't very outgoing and happy like me! :)

Love you! -Delaney